Covid 19 Updates
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - Mon 23rd March 2020
In line with government guidance, we have now put in place strict social distancing measures at our practice to keep you and our team safe and secure while continuing to provide the best care for your pets and help reduce the transmission of the coronavirus.
IF YOU ARE ILL OR SELF-ISOLATING, YOU SHOULD NOT VISIT THE PRACTICE. CALL US SO WE CAN FIND THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR PET.
*FROM TODAY WILL BE ASKING ALL CLIENTS TO REMAIN OUTSIDE THE BUILDING*
- On arrival at the surgery, please call us and let us know the nature of your visit. We will ask you for your phone number and how to find you (if you arrive by car, this will be the make, model and colour of your car).
- we will take as much history as possible over the phone, when it is time for your appointment a Team member will come and collect your pet to take them inside to be examined, or bring your prescription to the carpark dependent on the nature of your visit.
- We will ask you to keep 2 meters between you and any of our team members or any other clients.
- We may start to talk to you and examine your pet outside first.
- We will call you during or at the end of the examination, to discuss findings & treatment.
- In exceptional circumstances, if you are allowed inside the practice, please make sure you use the hand sanitisers available when entering and leaving. We will ask you to keep 2 meters between you and any of our team members or any other clients. Look for the markings on the floor to help assess the distance and do not cross them.
- We will ask you to pay by card only and we may even ask you to pay over the phone prior to your visit/collection.
- We will be offering phone consultations where possible and going forward video consultations. We will discuss options when you call us for an appointment.
- Please be prepared for our new way of working - bring your mobile phone with you, and if you are not driving to the surgery, please make sure you are dressed appropriately to wait outside.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we all try to navigate these difficult times.
WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER.